2. If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
5. We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
8. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
10. If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare - all else is lost.
6. In the end, that's what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?
3. The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.
7. There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.
并不存在一个自由美国和一个保守美国的区别 - 只有团结的美利坚合众国。
1. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
9. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.
4. Why can't I just eat my waffle?
如果人们不能相信他们的政府做它该做的事 - 保护他们和促进他们的共同福利 - 那我们就完全失败了。