5. Use all your senses to learn English. You must hear English, read English, touch English, smell English, and taste English. Feel English with your heart. Immerse yourself in this language. Begin to think in English.
12．Keep an English journal.Try to write a few sentences about your day and then blurt them out as many times as possible before you go to sleep. This will teach you to “think” in English. This habit will also help you live a move organized and fruitful life. Besides, you will score higher on your composition exams!
3. A great man once said it is necessary to drill as much as possible, and the more you apply it in real situations, the more natural it will become.
4．Listening and imitating should always go together. Use the LIP method! Listen－Imitate－Practice!
6. Relax! Be patient and enjoy yourself. Learning foreign languages is just a piece of cake.
2. The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible.
7. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Work harder and practice more. Your hardworking will be rewarded by God one day. God is equal to everyone!